From Saturday 17th October Essex will move to High Risk (Tier 2) local restrictions.
The decision has been guided by science, with the number of cases of COVID-19 in Essex growing quickly.
What does this mean?
- No household mixing indoors – this includes at home or in hospitality venues
- Different households can meet outdoors in public spaces but must stick to the 'Rule of six'
- 10pm curfews will remain in place for all pubs and restaurants
- Remember hands, face and space
- Reduce travel where you can
Read our COVID update newsletter which outlines the changes and why they have been made.