On 30th June 2023 Epping Forest Conservatives held their AGM last night. The AGM saw local MP, Rt Hon Dame Eleanor Laing address members about the year in Parliament so far and current affairs.
At the meeting the Management team for 2023/24 were elected, Cllr Holly Whitbread was re-elected as Chairman for a second year, alongside her two Deputies, Aniket Patel (Membership and Finance) and Sam Kane (Political). This year two new members were welcomed, Kaz Rizvi as CPF Chairman and Joseph Parsons as Treasurer (pictured in the slide show above with local Member of Parliament Dame Eleanor Laing).
After many Decades of service Tony Woodhead retired as Treasurer, his active membership of the party dates back to when Winston Churchill was the local year. His hard work and service were recognised with tributes from members across the association. He was thanked for his amazing work and dedication.
The full Management Team for 2023/24 is set out below:
- President: Valerie Metcalfe
- Chairman: Holly Whitbread
- Deputy Chairman (Political): Sam Kane
- Deputy Chairman (Membership & Finance): Aniket Patel
- Treasurer: Joseph Parsons
- Honorary Secretary: Daniel Spillman
- Vice Chairman: Rosalyn Philip
- Vice Chairman: Lee Scott
- CPF Chairman/ Patrons Club: Kaz Rizvi
- CWO lead: Smruti Patel
- Patron: Randolph Churchill